Thursday, January 27, 2011

5 Recipes From NYC's Best Chefs

Sometimes, when I'm feeling uninspired or bored with my go-to recipes, I think to myself "What would I order if I were at a restaurant right now?" It seems like a simple concept yet I don't do it often enough. And while I usually don't come close to replicating that desired meal when I try, this method serves as a nice starting point for searching amidst the glut of recipes out there.

Refinery29, what is slowly becoming one of my favorite newsletters, reminded me of this with their daily slideshow on Monday. As they preface, these recipes are "relatively" easy to replicate. I'd like to give the Spicy Chicken Breast With Lemongrass a try. Click here for some (hopefully inspiring) recipes from NYC's top chefs.

Image via Indochine: Stories, Shaken and Stirred, Rizzoli 2009.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great! I love comfort food! The mac and chhese did not look too hard, I may try that!

Jean

Anonymous said...

opps cheese!